Cameron Park Ant Control
Cameron Park ant control services are always available from the pest management professionals are here at Millennium Termite & Pest. From inspection to extermination and future infestation prevention, our and control experts have you covered. So, if you are currently faced with an ant problem, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule ant control service in Cameron Park today!
The Types of Ants in Cameron Park
You’re likely to encounter any of the following three types of ants in Cameron Park:
- Carpenter Ants - Carpenter ants love to make their homes inside wooden structures. These ants excavate wood and form tunnels when they build nests and colonies. They tend to feed on insect honeydew, fruit juices, sugary nectar, insects, and arthropods. Inside, they often feed on candy, sweets, eggs, meats, and grease. Carpenter ants are giant, black or brown, and have enormous and visible pincer-like jaws.
- Fire Ants - Fire ants are, probably, the only hazardous species of ant in the Cameron Park area. They bite and sting, and form large colonies and nests. Fire ants are typically reddish-orange or red and black, and they’re slightly larger than common Argentinian Ants (little black sugar-feeding ants). Fire ant infestations are usually found outside, and their nests are large dome-shaped mounds of dirt with one small entrance near the top-center of the hill. If you have fire ants, then don’t hesitate to contact our pest control experts.
- Argentinian Ants - Argentinian ants are, by far, the most common species found in Cameron Park, CA. They’re often mistakenly called Sugar Ants, as there is another species of ant that already has that name. Argentinian ants are small and black or brown, and they rarely bite or sting. You’ll often find these ants feeding on sugary foods indoors (hence the misnomer of Sugar Ants). If you have an Argentinian ant infestation, then contact us here at Millennium Termite & Pest for Cameron Park ant exterminator services.
When to Contact a Cameron Park Ant Exterminator
Knowing when it’s time to contact a Cameron Park ant exterminator is as easy as recognizing any of the following signs of an ant infestation:
- Ants all over your food
- You find ants in the pet food bowls
- Your family keeps finding stray ants wandering around in your home
- You see an anthill or nest near your property
How Our Ant Control Service In Cameron Park Works
The process of ant removal in Cameron Park differs depending on the species of ant you’re dealing with. Typically, our ant control service in Cameron Park uses one or more of the following treatment strategies:
- Spot treatment with pesticides
- Bait treatment with insecticides
- Liquid treatment with pesticides
To learn more about how we eradicate specific species of ants, check out our in-depth ant page here.
Contact Our Ant Control Service in Cameron Park Today!
Regardless of the type of ant infestation you have, we’re the ant control service in Cameron Park to call! Each ant exterminator on our team is an experienced professional, and we’re always standing by to help. And, remember that the longer you wait to take care of your ant problem, the worse it will become. So, don’t hesitate! Contact Millennium Termite & Pest for Cameron Park ant control services today!