Cameron Park Bed Bugs
Cameron Park bed bugs are nasty, parasitic insects that, like their name suggests, make their homes in beds and other furniture. However, they’re also known to inhabit different areas in the house, including baseboards, carpet, and crawlspaces. If you have a bed bug problem, then contact our team of Cameron Park bed bug exterminators right away. Dealing with bed bugs on your own is almost always a one-way ticket to a recurring infestation. In other words, leave your bed bug problem to our Cameron Park bed bug removal professionals.
What are Cameron Park Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs are, fundamentally, just what their name suggests: bugs that like to make their homes in beds and different sorts of furniture. Bed bugs are quite small (adults are around 1/4 inch long) and are typically have rosy-mahogany colorations. They have six legs and two antennae. Bed bugs have elongated, segmented, oval-shaped bodies.
Bed bugs are parasitic and really enjoy feeding on humans. Their bites are bothersome, at times itchy and irritating, yet not especially troubling. Shockingly, bed bugs lower property values, decimate furniture, and cause a significant nuisance to the residents of any building with an infestation.
Bed bugs can live anywhere around their favorite food source (people). Contrary to popular belief, bed bugs can live anywhere near food with enough hiding spots. From beds to couches and even the crease between your carpet and baseboards, bed bugs are happy to call nearly anywhere home.
When Should You Call Us for Cameron Bed Bug Control Services?
You should contact our team of bed bug exterminators in Cameron Park as soon as you notice any signs of a bed bug infestation. The most common symptoms of bed bug problems include:
- Visible insects
- Bed bug casings (molted exoskeletons)
- Bite marks (small red bumps that can sometimes itch and become infected)
Remember, you should always contact us for bed bug removal in Cameron Park at the very first sign of an infestation. Do not, under any circumstances, try to get rid of the outbreak on your own. Always hire a team of licensed, experienced, and highly-trained Cameron Park bed bug control experts.
Prevention is Always Better Than Hiring Us for Bed Bug Removal in Cameron Park
When it comes to bed bug problems, prevention is always a better choice than hiring us for professional bed bug removal in Cameron Park. To prevent a bed bug infestation, simply do the following:
- Check your bedding for fecal spots and other signs of bed bug infestations
- Vacuum potential infestation sites often
- Keep your luggage in a large plastic bag when traveling to hotels
- Examine and inspect all second-hand furniture before bringing it home
- Carry a small flashlight and make quick visual inspections of anywhere you may lay down
- Address infestation right away
Our Cameron Park Bed Bug Removal Process
When it comes to bed bugs, always leave Cameron Park bed bug removal to our team of professional exterminators. If you try to handle the infestation on your own, you’re likely to experience a recurrent outbreak in the future. To help prevent future infestations, our team of bed bug exterminators in Cameron Park utilizes a multi-pronged approach. That approach is as follows:
- Our exterminators cover the infested area with plastic coatings to prevent spreading the infestation during treatment.
- Next, our bed bug exterminators in Cameron Park apply an insecticide specifically designed to kill bed bugs.
- After we apply the initial round of pesticides, our exterminators apply another layer of powdered insecticide that helps prevent bed bugs from breeding and coming back later.
After we’ve eradicated your infestation, our Cameron Park bed bug control professionals will come back every few months to inspect your home for a recurrent infestation.
Have Cameron Park Bed Bugs? Contact Millennium Termite & Pest for Assistance
Bed bugs are horrible. They are hard to get rid of, they bite, itch, and are just obnoxious. Thankfully, the pest control professionals here at Millennium Termite & Pest pride themselves on being the go-to Cameron Park bed bug control specialists in the area. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our bed bug exterminators in Cameron Park as soon as possible! The longer you wait, the worse your infestation will get. So take action now and save yourself any further bed bug-related headaches!