Cameron Park Bird Control
Expert Cameron Park bird control, removal, prevention, and extermination are always available from Millennium Termite & Pest. Each of the pest management professionals on our team has the training, experience, and licensing needed to handle any bird problem they come across. Furthermore, we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you’re experiencing any sort of bird trouble whatsoever, then please don’t hesitate to contact us! Remember, when it comes to Cameron Park bird control, you can always count on us!
Common Bird Species Our Bird Exterminators in Cameron Park Are Familiar With
The most common species of birds handled by our Cameron Park bird removal professionals include:
- Pigeons: Pigeons like to live in groups that cause literal tons of pigeon droppings to accumulate wherever found. Additionally, pigeons carry more than 60 different diseases that are dangerous to humans. Some of those diseases include E. coli, St. Louis encephalitis, Salmonellae, and Canadianism.
- Woodpeckers:: While woodpeckers aren’t known to transmit any diseases to humans, they do, however, cause extensive property damage. One single woodpecker can peck over 12,000 times a day! That’s a lot of drilling little holes all over your gorgeous wood siding!
- Seagulls: While not super common in Cameron Park, seagulls do occasionally make their way inland from the Delta. Nearly ninety percent of seagulls carry a strain of Enterococcus, which causes antibiotic-resistant severe infections (My Pest Management Professional).
- Swallows: Just like woodpeckers, swallows aren’t known to carry many serious diseases. However, they do like to make mud nests on buildings that are quite difficult to remove. In other words, swallows can cause pretty severe property damage if left untreated.
Our Cameron Park Bird Removal Services
When it comes to birds, our bird exterminators in Cameron Park prefer to remove and relocate rather than kill and destroy. Some of our most successful techniques for Cameron Park bird removal include:
- Perch modification
- Behavior modification
Typically, we’ll use more than one of the above mentioned techniques to eradicate your bird infestation.
Reliable Bird Prevention in Cameron Park
After the initial removal process, we’ll employ one or more of the following Cameron Park bird prevention techniques:
- Visual Impairment Devices: Birds tend to avoid flashing bright lights and predatory animals. So, using things like owl statues and flashing lights/shiny objects can go a long way towards preventing bird infestations.
- Sound Deterrent Devices: These devices emit sounds of predatory birds to help prevent prey birds from returning to their nesting location.
- Perch Spikes, Nets, and Other Modifications: Perch spikes and nets are pretty much exactly what they sound like: spikes and nets placed on common perch locations. These devices deter birds from landing and nesting wherever present.
Contact Us for Cameron Park Bird Control Services Today!
Have a bird problem? Well, then you’ve come to the right pest management company! Here at Millennium Termite & Pest, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for fast and reliable Cameron Park bird control. So, if you need help with a bird infestation anywhere on your property, then contact us! Remember, when it comes to fast, reliable, and affordable Cameron Park bird removal and control services, you can always count on us! Call today!