Gold River Ant Control
Professional Gold River ant control services are always available from the pest management experts here at Millennium Termite & Pest. From your initial inspection to repairing any damage left behind by an ant infestation, our company has you covered. We’ve provided the area with top-notch Gold River ant extermination services for years, and we always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews, and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our services. So, if you have an ant problem, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact our Gold River ant control technicians to schedule an inspection or service call today!
The Types Of Ants Handled By Our Gold River Ant Removal Experts Handle
You’re likely to encounter any of the following three types of ants in Rocklin:
- Carpenter Ants - Carpenter ants love to make their homes inside wooden structures. These ants excavate wood and form tunnels when they build nests and colonies. They tend to feed on insect honeydew, fruit juices, sugary nectar, insects, and arthropods. Inside, they often feed on candy, sweets, eggs, meats, and grease. Carpenter ants are giant, black or brown, and have enormous and visible pincer-like jaws.
- Fire Ants - Fire ants are, probably, the only hazardous species of ant in the Rocklin area. They bite and sting, and form large colonies and nests. Fire ants are typically reddish-orange or red and black, and they’re slightly larger than common Argentinian Ants (little black sugar-feeding ants). Fire ant infestations are usually found outside, and their nests are large dome-shaped mounds of dirt with one small entrance near the top-center of the hill. If you have fire ants, then don’t hesitate to contact our pest control experts.
- Argentinian Ants - Argentinian ants are, by far, the most common species found in Rocklin, CA. They’re often mistakenly called Sugar Ants, as there is another species of ant that already has that name. Argentinian ants are small and black or brown, and they rarely bite or sting. You’ll often find these ants feeding on sugary foods indoors (hence the misnomer of Sugar Ants). If you have an Argentinian ant infestation, then contact us here at Millennium Termite & Pest for Rocklin ant exterminator services.
For more information on these different types of ants, vist our main ants page. It has all the information you could need regarding the different species of ants in the area.
Do You Need Gold River Ant Removal Serivces?
In short, you’ll require Gold River ant removal services if you have an ant infestation. There are several signs that point towards an ant infestation, including:
- Finding ants all in or around your food
- You find ants in the pet food bowls
- Your family keeps finding stray ants wandering around in your home
- You see an anthill or nest on or nearby your property
What Does Ant Control Service In Gold River Entail?
Ant removal in Gold River depends heavily on both the species of ant you’re dealing with, and the location of the ant nest on your property. Some of our treatment strategies include:
- Spot treatment with pesticides
- Bait treatment with insecticides
- Liquid treatment with pesticides
To learn more about our pest control treatments and technicques, feel free to check out our ongoing pest control page. It has loads of information regarding our extensive list of pest management services.
Get In Touch With Our Gold River Ant Control Profesionals Today!
Here at Millennium Termite & Pest, we pride ourselves on being the go-to Gold River ant control company for fast, reliable, and affordable service. So, if you need help with an ant infestation, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact our team of professional Gold River ant exterminators to schedule service today!