Gold River Bird Control
Professional Gold River bird control and removal services are always available here at Millennium Termite & Pest. Each of our pest management professionals has the experience required to handle any bird problem they come across in the area. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews and even an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our services. So, if you have a bird problem, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule an inspection or service call today!
The Types Of Birds In Gold River
The most common species of birds handled by our Gold River bird removal professionals include:
- Pigeons: Pigeons like to live in groups that cause literal tons of pigeon droppings to accumulate wherever found. Additionally, pigeons carry more than 60 different diseases that are dangerous to humans. Some of those diseases include E. coli, St. Louis encephalitis, Salmonellae, and Canadianism.
- Woodpeckers:: While woodpeckers aren’t known to transmit any diseases to humans, they do, however, cause extensive property damage. One single woodpecker can peck over 12,000 times a day! That’s much drilling little holes all over your gorgeous wood siding!
- Seagulls: While not super common in Gold River, seagulls occasionally make their way inland from the Delta. Nearly ninety percent of seagulls carry a strain of Enterococcus, which causes antibiotic-resistant severe infections (My Pest Management Professional).
- Swallows: Just like woodpeckers, swallows aren’t known to carry many serious diseases. However, they do like to make mud nests on buildings that are quite difficult to remove. In other words, swallows can cause pretty severe property damage if left untreated.
Our Gold River Bird Removal Services
When it comes to birds, our bird exterminators in Gold River prefer to remove and relocate rather than kill and destroy. Some of our most successful techniques for Gold River bird removal include:
- Perch modification
- Behavior modification
Typically, we’ll use more than one of the techniques mentioned above to eradicate your bird infestation.
Reliable Bird Prevention In Gold River
The best way to handle a bird problem is through reliable and affordable bird prevention in Gold River. Some of the ways we prevent bird problems include:
- Visual Impairments: Birds tend to avoid flashing bright lights and predatory animals. So, using things like owl statues and flashing lights/shiny objects can go a long way towards preventing bird infestations.
- Perch Spikes, Nets, and Similar Modifications: Perch spikes and nets are pretty much exactly what they sound like: spikes and nets placed on common perch locations. These devices deter birds from landing and nesting wherever present.
- Sound Deterrent: These devices emit sounds of predatory birds to help prevent prey birds from returning to their nesting location.
Contact Our Gold River Bird Control Experts Today!
Typically, our bird exterminators in Gold River will use a combination of two or more of the previously mentioned techniques to help remove birds from your property. To enlist the services of our Gold River bird exterminators, contact us today!