Rocklin Ant Control
Professional Rocklin ant control services, including removal, extermination, inspection, and repair services are always available from Millennium Termite & Pest. Each of our pest management professionals has all the training, experience, and skills necessary to handle any ant problem they come across. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews for our services, and have even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you’ve got ants, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact our team of Rocklin ant control professionals to schedule an inspection today!
The Different Types Of Ants In Rocklin
There are several different types of ants in Rocklin, including:
- Argentinian Ants: Argentinian ants are, by far, the most common species found in Rocklin, CA. They’re often mistakenly called Sugar Ants, as there is another species of ant that already has that name. Argentinian ants are small and black or brown, and they rarely bite or sting. You’ll often find these ants feeding on sugary foods indoors (hence the misnomer of Sugar Ants). If you have an Argentinian ant infestation, then contact us here at Millennium Termite & Pest for Rocklin ant exterminator services.
- Carpenter Ants: As their name implies, carpenter ants love to make their homes inside wooden structures. These ants excavate wood and form tunnels when they build nests and colonies. They tend to feed on insect honeydew, fruit juices, sugary nectars, insects, and arthropods. Inside, they often feed on candy, sweets, eggs, meats, and grease. Carpenter ants are giant, black or brown, and have enormous and visible pincer-like jaws.
- Fire Ants: Fire ants are, probably, the only hazardous species of ant in the Rocklin area. They bite and sting, and form large colonies and nests. Fire ants are typically reddish-orange or red and black, and they’re slightly larger than common Argentinian Ants (little black sugar-feeding ants). Fire ant infestations are usually found outside, and their nests are large dome-shaped mounds of dirt with one small entrance near the top-center of the hill. If you have fire ants, then don’t hesitate to contact our pest control experts.
Do You Need Ant Removal In Rocklin?
If you notice any of the following issues, then you should contact us for ant removal in Rocklin right away:
- Ants in your food
- You find ants in the pet food bowls
- Your family keeps finding stray ants wandering around in your home
- You see an anthill or nest near your property
Contact A Professional Rocklin Ant Exterminator Today!
Regardless of the type of ant infestation you have, we’re the ant control service in Rocklin to call! Each ant exterminator on our team is an experienced professional, and we’re always standing by to help. And, remember that the longer you wait to take care of your ant problem, the worse it will become. So, don’t hesitate! Contact Millennium Termite & Pest for Rocklin ant control services today!