Roseville Flea Control
Reliable Roseville flea control and extermination services are always available from the pest management professionals here at Millennium Termite & Pest. Each of our Roseville flea exterminators has the training, experience, knowledge, and tools needed to handle any flea infestation they come across. From small, localized infestations to house-wide pest invasion events, we have you covered! So, if you need help with Roseville flea removal, you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule an inspection today!
When to Call Our Roseville Flea Exterminators
Since fleas are incredibly difficult to eradicate, contact our Roseville flea removal company at the first sign of an infestation. Signs of a flea infestation include:
- Visible Fleas: You’ll likely notice that fleas concentrate around pet beds, in your carpet, or underneath furniture (like your couch). So, when looking for a flea problem, check those areas first.</li>
- Bite Marks: Look out for small, itchy bite marks around your feet and ankles.</li>
- Visible Fleas on Your Pets: If your pets are constantly scratching themselves, use a flea comb to check your pet’s coat for visible fleas.</li>
As unfortunate as it is, if you’ve found adult fleas, then it’s too late; you have an infestation. Contact our team of pest management professionals to schedule flea control in Roseville right away.
Why is Roseville Flea Removal So Challenging?
Getting rid of Roseville fleas is notoriously difficult. Why is that? Well, fleas are highly-evolved parasites. They reproduce incredibly quickly, and they’re protected from insecticides throughout their pupal life stage (learn more about their life cycle here). In fact, insecticides are only effective on flea eggs, larval fleas, and adult fleas.
The Roseville Flea Removal Process
Since fleas are so incredibly difficult to kill, flea control in Roseville is always a multi-step process. Let’s break it down:
- Step 1 - Vacuum and Clean Obsessively - Vacuum once a day, and make sure you do so everywhere in your house. Make sure you vacuum under furniture, rugs, behind bookcases, and under couch cushions. Vacuum pet bedding, wash your linens, clean all your laundry, and store everything in bags to prevent spreading the infestation.</li>
- Step 2 - Our Roseville Flea Exterminators Apply Insecticide - Once you’ve vacuumed and our pest control professionals arrive, we’ll apply insecticide throughout your entire residence. During this time, you’ll need to get your pets and family out of the house for a few hours (our chemical is toxic during application). We’ll apply insecticide everywhere, so also make sure to seal and put away all foodstuffs and pet bowls.</li>
- Step 3 - Vacuum and Clean Obsessively, Again - Repeat step one, every single day, until your flea problem is gone.</li>
- Step 4 - We Apply Insecticide, Again - Even though we’ve already applied a round of insecticide, we’ll need to apply another round of chemical two weeks after the first. Why? Since the flea life cycle is approximately two weeks long, that gives the pupal fleas time to hatch. Once they hatch, they’re vulnerable to insecticide again.</li>
You may have to repeat the process several times to truly eradicate your flea infestation. Luckily, and for precisely this reason, we offer ongoing pest control services.
Contact Us for Flea Removal in Roseville Today!
As with any other type of pest infestation, the sooner you get a handle on your flea problem, the better off you’ll be. Contact Millennium Termite & Pest at the first sign of a flea problem. Remember, when it comes to flea control in Roseville, CA, you can always rely on our team of pest management professionals. Call today!