Sacramento Buyer Inspections
Sacramento buyer inspections protect real estate investors from making a poor investment. In short, spending a little on pre-sale buyer inspections in Sacramento can save you thousands down the road. After all, buying a piece of real estate without knowing exactly what you’re getting in the deal is a short path to a losing investment. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews, and have even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. So, if you’re planning on purchasing a new home, then contact us to schedule a reliable buyer home inspection today. It just might protect you from making a bad property purchasing decision. Call today.
How Sacramento Home Inspections For Buyers Protects Your Investment
As we mentioned above, Sacramento home inspections for buyers protect your investment. But that begs the question: how? Well, we’re glad you asked. Here are four ways that an inspection can help save you from making a poor real estate investment decision:
- Inspections show you any flaw or potential problem with the structure.
- They help discover any additions, remodels, or construction projects performed on the property, even those not shown in filed building permits.
- Inspections will show any present pest problems.
What Do Sacramento Home Inspections For Buyers Entail?
Wondering what Sacramento home inspections for buyers involve? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! During a typical buyer home inspection, our inspectors look over hundreds of areas of your new home. And, we typically look out for the following:
- Structural Condition Evaluation: We inspect and evaluate the structural integrity of the home, its foundation, and all other areas on the piece of Real Estate property.
- Identification Of Necessary And Useful Repairs: During home inspections for buyers in Sacramento, our inspectors identify any potential necessary or helpful repairs you should consider.
- Inspection Of All Utilities: We inspect and determine the functionality of the home’s water, power, and other utility systems.
What Information Should You Have On-Hand For Home Inspections For buyers In Sacramento?
When you get ready for buyer inspections in Sacramento, our inspectors recommend you have the following items and information on hand:
- The address of the piece of Real Estate you want inspected
- Contact information for the buyer (if you aren’t the buyer)
- The Real Estate agent’s contact information (name, phone number, etc.)
- A description of the home (size, number of bathrooms, etc.)
- The approximate age of the piece of Real Estate
- Know the current status of power and other utilities (turned on/off, or disconnected)
- Access to the piece of property (keys, etc.)
- Keys or access to any other areas of the property you want inspected
Also, you should always prepare to attend your inspection. Typically, inspections take between 2-4 hours. Remember, the inspector works for you, so if you have any questions regarding the property, during the inspection is the time to ask them.
Schedule A Sacramento Buyer Inspection Today!
We pride ourselves on being the go-to team of home inspectors for all your Sacramento buyer inspection needs. We have the training and experience necessary to handle any inspection we come across. Moreover, we carry insurance, and provide clear, written evaluations upon completion of the inspection. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re planning on buying a home or piece of Real Estate, then contact us to schedule a Sacramento buyer inspection. We’re always standing by to give you a helping hand.