Sacramento Seller Inspections
Sacramento seller inspections from us here at Millennium are the best way for Real Estate sellers to protect themselves during a sale. In other words, a seller inspection in Sacramento goes a long way toward avoiding renegotiations, delays, and lost sales. Additionally, in California, seller inspections are all but required due to broker laws. So, if you’re selling a piece of Real Estate and want to protect yourself during the process (and want to follow the law), then schedule a Sacramento seller home inspection from us right away. After all, why take additional risk during an already high-risk sale?
Why Are Sacramento Home Inspections For Sellers Necessary?
In short, a seller inspection in Sacramento protects both the seller and the buyer of any piece of real property. Moreover, due to the following disclosure law in California, a Sacramento seller home inspection is legally required:
"In a sale of real property with one to four dwelling units (or a manufactured home as defined in Health And Safety Code Section 18007), the listing and selling brokers must each conduct a reasonably competent and diligent visual inspection of the property and disclose the prospective buyer all material facts affecting the value, desirability, and intended use of the property" (California Law).
Why Choose Millennium For Your Next Sacramento Seller Home Inspection?
In short, our home inspectors have the training, experience, and tools necessary to handle any inspection job they come across. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews for our services, and have even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Additionally, our Sacramento seller home inspection services are thorough and affordable. In fact, during an inspection, you can always expect the following from our professional inspectors:
- A Complete Structural Condition Evaluation: We inspect and evaluate the structural integrity of the home, its foundation, and all other areas on the piece of Real Estate property.
- We Identify Any Necessary And Useful Repair Opportunities: During a seller inspection in Sacramento, our inspectors identify any potential necessary or helpful repairs you should consider.
- A Thorough Inspection Of All Major Utilities: We inspect and determine the functionality of the home’s water, power, and other utility systems.
What Should Sellers Have On-Hand During Their Next Inspection?
When it comes to seller home inspections in Sacramento, preparedness is key to a smooth and fast turnaround. So, before your next inspection, make sure you have the following on-hand:
- The address of the piece of Real Estate you want inspected
- Contact information for the buyer (if you aren’t the buyer)
- The Real Estate agent’s contact information (name, phone number, etc.)
- A description of the home (size, number of bathrooms, etc.)
- The approximate age of the piece of Real Estate
- Know the current status of power and other utilities (turned on/off, or disconnected)
- Access to the piece of property (keys, etc.)
- Keys or access to any other areas of the property you want inspected
Schedule Sacramento Seller Inspections Today!
From start to finish, the professional Sacramento seller inspection experts here at Millennium have you covered! So, if you’ve been on the lookout for a fast, reliable, and affordable seller home inspector in the Sacramento area, then you’ve come to the right place. Contact us to schedule an inspection today!